1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rock river lower SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbk18, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale a complete Rock River lower. It has the A4 butt stock and is a 223 or 5.56 lower. Asking $650 shipped to your FFL . Would do a face to face sale in the Lima Ohio area. Please pm me with questions. Bruce

[​IMG]

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Bruce I will go $500 cash. I am in Cincinnati
    rooferbob

3. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rooferbob Thanks for the offer but I cannot go that low. Bruce

4. tguillo

tguillo TS Member

0   0   0

You cant go that low. It was probably around $150 new. Scalper!!

5. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Its complete. Not stripped. Thanks for the bump.

6. MKW25

MKW25 Member

0   0   0

Fair price considering...
    Too bad I already have one

7. PJH82

PJH82 TS Member

0   0   0

RRA stripped lower. $115
    Lower parts kit. $60
    Buffer tube with stock. $75
    Ripping people off. $priceless

8. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

I wouldnt pay that much but I guarentee he will sell it for that much. Mini-14s are selling for $1100. People have gone completely insane!!

9. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

0   0   0

That's high, but you will get that price. I feel like a fool for paying over 1500.00 for a bushmaster patrolmen. Wish I could sell it and get my money back. Just like anything else you want it your gonna pay for it. Just my two cents. BUMP.

10. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

Tguillo and PJH82 sound like Democrat Liberals to me or possibly Communists. The US is not a free country with free markets driven on supply and demand based on their comments. They are probably supports of the wealth redistribution system Mr Obama wants us all to agree to.

RBK18 good luck with your sale!

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I bet if those guys pissing and moaning about the price owned a dozen of them they would nopt have a problem with the price. It will sell for 650.00 and they all know it. Bruce is a good guy to deal with as well. Good luck Bruce.

12. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I call them anti-capitalists. They want to buy at last years price, but I bet they would not sell you a single pellet of the lead shot they bought back when it was in the teens for what they paid for it?

Michael

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    My son and I were buying complete Del-Ton lowers a couple of years ago for $140 each. Those days are long gone.

It ain't a buyer's market now. If you didn't get one then cheap, you ain't gunna get one now cheap.

Right now you gotta ask yourself one question... How bad do I want it? Because you're gunna pay bad for it.

14. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

0   0   0

Do you call the dealers in your area scalpers? I know alot of dealers have raised their prices Just look at a gun show Its a persons right to ask what he wants If people dont like the price no ones twisting your arm to buy it Do you remember the first ban Glock mags over 100.00 Ebay cancelled selling ar mags also 30rd were going over 30.00 ea. My wife found 10 used 20rd bushmaster mags at a junk shop she paid 5.00 ea the lady said she was glad to be shed of them. She was afraid she could get into trouble having them. Said she might have more stuff like that she would have to look.

15. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Scalpers wow...I guess they have not heard of 'free market' system. Man, I really despise posters who come on to trash a thread. These d??kheads need to get a life...

Good luck on your sale...

Bernie

16. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

put it on AR15.com it will sell.

17. gunfighter001

gunfighter001 Member

0   0   0

Just bought a DPMS with same stock for $325.00, must not be as nice??

18. jharryfrey@att.net

jharryfrey@att.net Member

0   0   0

CALL ME AT 210 637 1613 IM A BUYER HARRY

19. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Harry, I left you a pm. Bruce

20. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bruce:

Ignore the Negative Nancy's here. Anyone who claims that you're scalping, or ripping people off don't know what they're talking about.

AR-15s and their parts are made from an element called UNOBTAINIUM!!!

I bought a couple of complete lowers (both Rock River), an I built one up (using all Rock River parts, except the stripped lower), and they were all in the $500 neighborhood "all in". And I felt lucky to have gotten them.

If anyone here has the parts to build lowers, or if they have complete lowers laying around that they'll sell for cheap, let me know!! That way, I can scrap my plans to build a TIME MACHINE!!! Because going back in time is the only way anyone is going to get this stuff for less.
    jh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.