1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/ S Rifles Marlin, Remington

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mac, this is an easy site to load photos onto. Open a new post window, click on the "Insert/Upload Image" link, select "Browse," go to your photos, select one you want ot post, click on it, tell the post window to upload the photo, select "after text" and you're done. If you want to upload several, just do it again.

Ed

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

If that Marlin is a genuine straight-stock carbine mountie and legitimate 98% condition, it is a steal at $475.

-Gary

3. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

I'd love to have the 35 Whelen.A friend of mine shot his first moose and elk with one.Drop em dead in their tracks.220 grains of freight train.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Freight train is right. Worst recoiling gun I ever owned was an old Winchester 1895 carbine bored and rechambered to 35 Whelen Ackley Improved. It flat ran you over and left tire marks. None of my friends would shoot it more than once. It actually recoiled worse than my Winchester 1885 in .50-140.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.