1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Renato Gamba Daytona 30in O/U

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by claybrdr, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just incredible how we can't spot a good deal.

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It seems we have "buddy packs" who shill for each other on this site whenever one of them is selling a gun......

Sorry, but Daytona's were notorious for trigger problems...beautiful guns...but very unreliable....$3500 is more like it....

3. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

0   0   0

A friend, who is a member of the Olympic Shooting Team of a Southeast Asian country, has used a Renato Gamba Daytona for years with great success.

4. gamba2k

gamba2k TS Member

0   0   0

i need the barrels.
    $$$$$ ??

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ed.......since you asked: Type Gamba in the Search window of any of the shotgun auction websites and see what you come up with......a few years ago, when Gambas were the latest "as good as a Perazzi for half the cost" kid in the block (see more recently, Blaser, Zoli-Z, Kemen, etc.)...two guys in my squad bought them....beautiful guns....CHRONIC trigger problems....they both sold them....

Maybe things have changed....maybe not....I much rather have an MX 12 or even a KM-4....sorry, but I do not have to agree with your opinions....I believe I have the same right to express an opinion as you do....we just agree to disagree....

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There was a gunsmith that specialized in reworking Gamba triggers. Believe his name is Delcamp but not sure of spelling.

Concorde and Daytona were the lower priced models and I've personally never seen a used one hit the $4,000 level. They feel great and have a nice balance to them but pricing them to compete with Perazzis is a losing proposition in this area.

7. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

From what I understand Renato Gamba seems to be in financial problems,....website has been shutdown for the past few weeks (renatogamba.it),...perhaps site is being updated...???.....No American distrubuter and parts a basically non-existant,...parts need to be order directly from the factory, (something I have done in the past)...if they are still up and running...?
    Excellent guns,...Own one myself, never had a problem, I truley beleive the gun is of better quality/workmanship than the Perazzi,(trigger group is stunning, Boehler steel, high grade walnut),...but with very poor marketing and lack of support to their distributors in past years has sent Gamba spiralling.....Guns are still somewhat popular in Italy and the Uk but diminishing.....Excellent gun, but being killed off buy their own people.........resale value is poor,.....buyer beware

8. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

From what I understand Renato Gamba seems to be in financial problems,....website has been shutdown for the past few weeks (renatogamba.it),...perhaps site is being updated...???.....No American distrubuter and parts a basically non-existant,...parts need to be order directly from the factory, (something I have done in the past)...if they are still up and running...?
    Excellent guns,...Own one myself, never had a problem, I truley beleive the gun is of better quality/workmanship than the Perazzi,(trigger group is stunning, Boehler steel, high grade walnut),...but with very poor marketing and lack of support to their distributors in past years has sent Gamba spiralling.....Guns are still somewhat popular in Italy and the Uk but diminishing.....Excellent gun, but being killed off buy their own people.........resale value is poor,.....buyer beware

9. Enrico Gamba

Enrico Gamba TS Member

0   0   0

Dear fellow shooters

I have come across this thread by chance, and in many ways it’s not a moment to soon. Renato Gamba would like to apologise for any concern caused to owners of our products by rumours that the company is in financial difficulties. We are not! Our website is currently undergoing changes, including a change of provider, and hence the unfortunate delay in service. For this delay we sincerely apologise.

Mr Dennis Delcamp is a Renato Gamba approved Gunsmith in the USA and can be reached at - 29 Greenstreet, Brocton, NY 14716, 001 716 792 4867 gunsmith@cecomet.net

Our portal webspace can be found at -
    iltiro.com/tiroavolo/tiroavolo.php?sez_tiroavolo=renato_gamba

For any other information, please feel free to contact us at –

Tel. +39 030.89.10.264
    Fax +39 030.89.10.265

infotech@renatogamba.it
    infocomm@renatogamba.it
    mg@renatogamba.it

We are at your complete disposal.
    Regards and good shooting to all.
    Enrico Gamba

[​IMG]

10. L A Wilkins

L A Wilkins TS Member

0   0   0

Enrico,
    Mr. Delcamp has serviced my Daytona for over three years. He has always done a great job and I much appreciate his work. I recommend him highly.

Mr. Gamba, with great respect, one gunsmith for all of the USA is not enough to service your products. What are your plans for providing a service center or gunsmiths trained on the Gamba products with parts inventories in localities in the Unites States?

Lynn Wilkins

11. Tactical Support

Tactical Support TS Member

0   0   0

I have a few parts in stock for the Renato Gamba Daytona's

Hammers, Sears. Springs, F Pins

I serviced these models when Collectible Arms was the West Coast Distributor for Renato Gamba.

12. L A Wilkins

L A Wilkins TS Member

0   0   0

Where does one buy a new Daytona?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

opinion gamba daytona

parts for renato gamba daytona
renata gamba daytona trap reviews

renato gamba daytona

renato gamba daytona for sale