1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remingtons: 3200 Comp. Trap & 870 TC Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by suptlloyd, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have two Remingtons for sale: an 870 TC 30 inch barrel with the very nice dark wood- cut checkering. Straight stock. CTs-some Brileys. LOP 15 inches over 1" trap pad not cut down. Gun has the long forearm. This is one of the nicest 870 traps I have seen. $675.00 OBO. [ It is a good shooter, also]
    The 3200 Competition Trap is 30 inch 0/U - no choke tubes-unported-with good blue yet on metal. Gun has nice wood with adjustable high comb stock, but was cracked at wrist. Rod's Custom Stocks did the pinning and fixing. Forearm was split -- fixed and updated by Laib's. Can't tell it was split now. It is a good solid shooter. LOP is 14 1/2 with uncut 1" pad.$1195. OBO
    I will consider trades but would rather have the money. Please be reasonable on offers. I do not have to sell the guns. I haven't taken pictures yet but can do so tomorrow. Don't bother asking for pics if only marginally interested. Let's not waste your time and mine. You shooters know what 3200s and 870s look like.
    Thanks
    Dave

2. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have two Remingtons for sale: an 870 TC 30 inch barrel with the very nice dark wood- cut checkering. Straight stock. CTs-some Brileys. LOP 15 inches over 1" trap pad not cut down. Gun has the long forearm. This is one of the nicest 870 traps I have seen. $675.00 OBO. [ It is a good shooter, also]
    The 3200 Competition Trap is 30 inch 0/U - no choke tubes-unported-with good blue yet on metal. Gun has nice wood with adjustable high comb stock, but was cracked at wrist. Rod's Custom Stocks did the pinning and fixing. Forearm was split -- fixed and updated by Laib's. Can't tell it was split now. It is a good solid shooter. LOP is 14 1/2 with uncut 1" pad.$1195. OBO
    I will consider trades but would rather have the money. Please be reasonable on offers. I do not have to sell the guns. I haven't taken pictures yet but can do so tomorrow. Don't bother asking for pics if only marginally interested. Let's not waste your time and mine. You shooters know what 3200s and 870s look like.
    Thanks
    Dave

3. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks
    Dave

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Post the pics and dont worry about tire kickers. Pics sell guns. Jeff

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dave, If you need help posting pics email to me I will put them on for you.
    XXXbillgrill@charter.netXXX drop x's

6. mbaruzzini

mbaruzzini TS Member

0   0   0

Check you private messaged.

Matt Baruzzini

7. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you. Guns traded.

Thread Status: