1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S remington sts shot bags

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vector1, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vector1

vector1 TS Member

214 bags mostly sts, some oddball, all cloth. $115 includes shipping. mail at mj-brooksathotmaildotcom.

2. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Let me get this straight: you are selling the empty bags that shot came in??

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yep ... thats what it looks like he is doing and at a pretty decent price as well or does that price not include a governmental quality assured proper lead abatement cleaning of the bags?

4. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Okay, I'll bite: what does one do with two hundred empty shot bags??

Make women's undergarments out of them???

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

They make cool curtains at the local gunclub! Sew a few together and install a draw string makes a real nice empty's bag. Loader cover, etc.

ec90t

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I've heard a few months ago they were selling for $1.00 to $2.00 on e-bay.

Jim

7. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Yikes!!! If empty shot bags are selling for that price, I'm going to have to raise my prices! ;)

8. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

yvonne

I believe that shot bags are a dieing bread. Shot makers are about all going to plastic woven or a plastic inside and light polyester outside and heat sealing the edges.

I have a few older bags (80 still full sorry) yet real dirty from long time storage. But the new stuff I purchased in the last year are not cloth. West Coast bags are polypropylene woven strands now.

Made a big mistake trying to wash two of them to see how they would clean up. Left them stitched and washed them came out clean but no markings at all left on them.

Good luck.

Rock

Jim

9. vector1

vector1 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.