1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington SP-10 Autoloader GREAT Goose Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by yvonne, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you can put it on a 75 yard Snow Goose he is yours! A wonderful long range gun that is quite pleasant to shoot! Comes with a Pattern Master.
    For serious extended-range shotgunners, there’s only one choice. The Model SP-10.™ Its 10-gauge bore produces significantly superior patterns and less felt recoil than any 12-gauge, 3 1/2" gun out there. And like all Remington shotguns, it excels in the most extreme hunting conditions. It features a corrosion-resistant system, in which the cylinder – not the piston – moves, helping dampen recoil. It’s the only shotgun worthy of the ultimate 3 1/2" bird-leveling payload – the 10 gauge. Stock and Forend have scratches...NO cracks. Barrel(s)and receiver are in GOOD shape! Has 26 and 30" barrels. Price is for ONE barrel....you may purchase both! $800, PLUS shipping to your FFL.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yvonne, that's quite the sales pitch. ;)

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The man I'm selling this gun for is amazing! He's a wheel chair shooter (80 years old) I've had the pleasure of waterfowl hunting with him. (The first time he took me I tipped in my kayak.....never been in one of those before)Even tho I did that, he invited me back to hunt with him again and again. When he gets a bead on a bird he brings it down. He has Labs that perform like you wouldn't belive. He took me out when I was new at waterfowl.... Taught me alot! We became good buds and I'm happy to do him the favor of "thinning the herd" He had a shoulder injury and lost alot of his upper body strength and is selling a few of his guns. The guns I have here for sale are all soft shooters because that's what he was always looking for.

4. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

UP for the weekend!

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

NOTHING will match the Big Ten in the Duck or Goose blind. The Remmie has less recoil than other Tens.

7. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Coach, it delivers the "ultimate 3 1/2" bird-leveling payload." ;)

8. DONNE

DONNE Member

0   0   0

75 yards with steel shot ?

9. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I do not want to upset you, but you are probably $150 too high for a gun in this condition.

Mike

10. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Well Coot shooter, I have the current Blue Book of Gun Values here in front of me and it says I'm asking less than what it's worth. I believe my buddy paid about $1800 for the gun. The barrels are in very good condition and the stock and forend look like they spent some time in a goose/duck blind or shot from an ATV/Wheelchair. I don't know about you, but my hunting guns look like I've hunted with them. I doubt anyone would be expecting to take this out on the range and impress their skeet buddies ;) Would you like to submit an offer?

11. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Yvonne,

I already have 2 of them. They are great guns. All I am saying is that they are selling for a lower price than you are asking. If you would like to move the gun for this gentleman, it will probably take a price reduction.

Just trying to help with your sale. Blue book price is not necessarily what the market will bear. There are 2 guns for sale in my area that are in better condition than yours, and are priced lower.

The market for 10 gauges has a very limited audience, and their selling prices reflect that.

Mike

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You can buy brand new guns for 1600 right now. That gun has been rode hard and put away wet.

Look at the Remington sp-10's on Gunbroker.com and the condition they are in and the opening bids on them. not as high as you are asking for guns in near new condition. Your friend never paid 1800 dollars for the gun as they have never gone for more then they are selling for right now.

The only reason they are getting 1500 is that they are the last of the new guns.

Yvonne, the action is rusty and the stocks look like they have been dragged down a gravel road. If you get 500 for that gun you will have done extremely well.

I have owned, bought and sold a dozen SP-10's over the years and I have never seen a gun in that condition bring anywhere close to what you are asking.

You may not like what I have said but is 100% accurate. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.