1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington plastic shell box from grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=DSCN0466.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

It needs to be washed off but it is in good shape. The bend handle is just plastic and not broken. never really used it and it just is collecting dust. 25 dollars includes the shipping to you. thanks Motordoc

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hell, they gave these away a few years ago! Nice profit on this one! Tom Rhoads

3. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

they were free with a case of shells but so what---TOM--DON'T YOU HAVE TO WORK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?????????????????

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

0   0   0

Maybe you could though in a slightly used hat as a " Package Deal"

5. gridlock

gridlock Member

0   0   0

Typo( Throw )

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Grid! I might go for the package deal if I don't have to go through the expense of sending to my FFL holder!? Tom Rhoads

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

must have been a misprint maybe $.25 ?? I have a rare Gold colored one I'd sell for a buck!

8. pedagogue

pedagogue Member

0   0   0

Willing to trade for 10,000 once fired primers if you pay for shipping both items. jack

9. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

0   0   0

Tom, if you buy the slightly used shellbox, grid will throw in a slightly used hat and I will kick in for 4 boxes of shlghtly used shells.

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Not trying to be nosey, but what are the contents of the box?

11. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

I'll take the "rare" Gold colored one for a buck. And I'll commit to put it to good use and not to resell it on this form, evilBay nor any other.

12. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

ok there has been so much interest in this fine piece of shooting history that the price is going UP to 30 dollars. You can now own that item that you always never needed and did not buy the proper shells at the old grand in vandalia. DON'T MISS THIS DEAL. The box has been verified in other threads to be genuine and with the approval and comments of many other shooters that have their own shell carrier like this one, rest assured that it is THE REAL DEAL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.