1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington Nylon 66 .22 (Looks Unfired!)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Just FYI, the black stock model with the chrome receiver cover is the Apache model, while the brown stock model with the black receiver cover is the Mohawk.<br>
    <br>
    As a kid, I always wanted the Apache model, but with the chrome cover swapped out for black. I guess I was into black guns even way back then.<br>
    <br>
    If it's unfired in the box that's a smokin' deal, because decent used ones will fetch that or more. Remington should have cut new mold for these guns and started production instead of the current awful plastic wondergun.

2. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Remington did make a 66 all black. It was called the black diamond. Remington made at least eleven variations of the nylon 66.

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

great rifle it just is no good for a scope because the receiver cover is not attached to barrel and will move try Gun Broker you might get that on there i got one a few years ago that looks as new give $75 rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.