1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington Model 90-T-Near New in Box

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oleolliedawg, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Just in is this near new Remington Model 90-T Trap. A true safe queen since it's purchase in 1993 and less than 10 boxes consumed. Comes with the original box, paperwork and tags. Please don't ask me if it's been updated-I don't know. No handling marks or blue wear anywhere. Priced at $2,199 delivered to your FFL!!

2. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My forearm has updates and does not look like that so I'd have to say, Nope to them on this gun. But, it is an AWESOME gun and worth what you are asking. A big plus is No Ports!

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Sweet-T...

Jay

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dang Andy, nice gun. Now that thing is clean. Couldn't have been shot too much with the lack of wear marks. That will make someone a dandy. Why is it the updates need done anyway?--Matt

6. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Forend update $125. Shouldn't be a deal breaker. This one's so nice it's scary Matt!!

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Where are you located???

8. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Straight from Doug:

A mechanical change took place around serial number 2600, give or take 150. This change was to replace the 10 degree angle of the locking bolt and the lugs on the bbl to 8 degrees. The 10 degree angle definitely gave the life of the bolt maybe 40k rounds, but at 20k or so, it would no longer hold itself to the bbl lugs, and it would want to pop out of the lugs during a shot.(the top lever would move). With the 8 degree angle it would not. This may have shortened the life a bit, but still, 30k-35k is still a lot of shooting. Most all break-open guns are that anyway.
    The forend update you may hear or read about from me was never done to any gun during production. I started doing them while I was still at Kolar, but it was 2 years after the end of production. The angled little "shoe" was/is the weak link in the gun. I was replacing some as many as 2-3 times a year on the same gun. The update did away with the sharp angles, and allows the new insert to freely position itself behinf the lug on the bbl squarely.

10. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Call off the dogs. This one's sold to "big Al" pending receipt of funds. Thanks to all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.