1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: -- Remington GUN CLUB 12ga HULLS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by derek_golfer18, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Hi all,

I used to sell my hulls on eBay, but as many of you know, that is no longer possible. In an efforts to continue my little business, I stumbled upon this site.

I have/will have a near endless supply of Remington Gun Club hulls from now until April and hope a few of you here are into reloading!

Everything I sell are once-fired, clean quality 12 gauge hulls.

PRICE: $15 per 1000

SHIPPING: Actual FedEx rates from Zip 15212

I can accept PayPal (non-credit card transactions), USPS money orders or cash.

Feel free to contact me via email (derek_golfer18@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Please feel confident buying from me! I also have over 350+ feedback ratings from eBay (under the same name) - many of them from hull transactions!

And finally, please no unnecessary replies - some of us can find them for free, others may not. I have sold for a few years and know that there is still a demand. If you are not interested, please keep your comments to yourself and respect others who may read.

Thanks, Derek

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Derek,with all due respect, at the cost of lead now a days, and the fact that everyone is shooting Gun Club shells because of cost, all I can say is good luck. People were buying shot makers a few months ago and now are selling them in fear of lead poisoning. Lastly you came to the wrong forum to TELL anyone one to please keep their comments about free hulls to themselves. Some of us belong to a little known society call the "Hull Whores Anonymous". We even have our own shirts that we wear. You may even be one and not know it.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Welcome to trapshooters.com and remember Tron's rule... if you post a picture, your first pic must be of a boat.

Good Luck...

JMHO...Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.