1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington GUN CLUB 12ga HULLS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by derek_golfer18, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Hi all,

I used to sell my hulls on eBay, but as many of you know, that is no longer possible. In an efforts to continue my little business, I stumbled upon this site.

I have/will have a near endless supply of Remington Gun Club hulls from now until April and hope a few of you here are into reloading!

Everything I sell are once-fired, clean quality 12 gauge hulls.

PRICE: $15 per 1000
    SHIPPING: Actual FedEx rates from Zip 15212

I can accept PayPal (non-credit card transactions), USPS money orders or cash.

Feel free to contact me via email (derek_golfer18@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Please feel confident buying from me! I also have over 350+ feedback ratings from eBay (under the same name) - many of them from hull transactions!

And finally, please no unnecessary replies - some of us can find them for free, others may not. I have sold for a few years and know that there is still a demand. If you are not interested, please keep your comments to yourself and respect others who may read.

Thanks,
    Derek

2. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Bump up. Any interest?

2000 Gun Club hulls for $15 + shipping

Email: derek_golfer18@yahoo.com

Thanks!

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Bumping this up for a great deal.

I received plenty of responses from the last, however many seemed turned off by the shipping. I am only charging actual FedEx rates. (2000 hulls aren't light!)

I calculate from ZIP 15212 with a weight of 45lbs. (I send you 39lbs of hulls, so I just add a few extra pounds for box weight or other overages)

5. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Still hoping to get rid of some hulls!

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

derek shell sales are a bit slow right now, I have been selling new style AAs 1200+ 29lbs in a 16x16x15 box but sales have just been stumped, all though the sub gauges go very quickly when I get them. I did sell a lot more hulls when ebay allowed the sale of them. Im looking for some 20gauge Remington STS. PS I find USPS parcel post with delivery confirmation to be the cheapest.

7. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

I'll take 2000....$15 plus shipping?

8. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

i just bought 2000 hulls from Derek and with shipping it came to just a bit over .02 per hull!! same recipes as STS. Great deal. dennis

9. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Derek,
    email sent...will wait for your reply.

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Sales are up!!!

11. derek_golfer18

derek_golfer18 TS Member

Thanks for all the emails.

Yes, $15 + shipping for 2000 hulls.

I have always had better luck with FedEx (especially for cross country shipping) - I am in PA and have always found USPS to be more expensive. However, I will ship with whoever you like - just tell me the best rate you found for 45lbs from ZIP 15212.

Unfortunately, eBay has hurt a lot of my sales - but that just means better deals for the buyers out there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ebay official site remington gun club 12ga hulls