1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S REMINGTON GREEN MAGIC HULLS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED ONCE FIRED GREEN MAGIC HULLS TO SELL OR TRADE, WOULD PREFER TO TALK IN PERSON.423-743-9233. AFTER 7:00PM EST

THANKS
    LEE
    [​IMG]

2. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

oleww,

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THE GREEN CAME OUT RIGHT AFTER THE BLUE MAGICS OR VICEVERSA.

THANKS
    LEE

PS THE INFO THAT I GOT ON THESE HULLS WAS ON THIS SITE.LOL SORRY

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

There is no such shell as a green majic, the picture above shows Remington "Premiers" that were discontinued when the STS shell came out about 1995. They will reload more then a dozen times. I still have 8 flats of them down in the basement.

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

0   0   0

Those are great hulls!! Have a "waxy" feel to them, I've also got a few left. As far as just loading for numbers, my money goes to these loading more times than an STS.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

You are right Texas, about the longevity of reloadings, but many people didn't like reloading them especially with figure 8 wads because of the extra force it took just to get them in the hull. They used to snap, crackel and shake your primer tray on a MEC.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Downrange's TGT clone slides right in thes old beauties. I have loaded them 15 times and they still held a good crimp with no splits.

The STS was made a little lighter in the mouth area because of the above mentioned problem.

I will keep my Premiers.

HM

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Ditto on the Premiers, best darn hull I ever reloaded and they reload well past an STS... They do get looking a bit ugly after a few reloads, but then I'm shooting the things, not admiring them!

I used a AA wad or clone with success...

regards all,

Jay

8. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

As you can see I did not get any responses to buy so I started loading them myself they load great with AA wad or RXP wad, I had more than I thought I did I've loaded 1200 and not even put a dent in the box, but I'm set on hulls for awile anyway.

thanks
    lee

9. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Lee, give me a ring 401 441 4812....lets talk about putting some of these together along with the 410 shells we discussed. RICH

10. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Rich,

you have a package in the mail that you should get today or tomorrow, enjoy the hulls.

thanks
    lee

11. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

That was/is the best loading taper wall hull I have seen in 47 yrs of shotgun reloading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.