1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 90T (New Price)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jjwack10, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

Remington 90T For Sale. 34" ported barrel with fixed choke. I believe it is a full choke. The stock on the gun now was made by Country Gentlemen (Right Handed) and cost $550.00. I also have two other stocks that come with the gun. I believe both of the stocks are left handed. One stock has a soft top adjustable comb with recoil reducer. The two other stocks have adjustable combs with adjustable butt plates. Asking $2,300.00 OBO. I don't really know what these guns are worth. The reason I'm selling the gun, is that I have not been involved in trapshooting for probably 7 years (I sure do miss it). I would be willing to sell the gun seperate from the two stocks. If interested you can make me an offer. Email or PM me any offers.
    Thanks,
    Jason

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

up for a nice shootin' iron....

3. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

Made changes to the thread.
    Thanks,
    Jason

4. morgan1

morgan1 Member

0   0   0

Jason,where are you located?

5. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm located 25 miles north of Dayton, OH
    Jason

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Other than the comb set screws, what makes them leftys?

7. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

The stock with the reducer is cut at an angle where it meets the receiver. The long side of the angle is on the right if you are looking at the top of the stock. So if the stock was put on the gun it would move the stock towards the center of your body if your left handed. The other stock looks like the cut is straight not an angle. There is a number 4 on the stock without the reducer. I hope this makes sense and helps. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them.
    Thanks,
    Jason

8. Grindem1

Grindem1 TS Member

0   0   0

What kind of recoil system does that left hand stock have and would you be willing to sell it seperatly? Thanks Greg

9. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

Greg,
    I can't find anything on the recoil reducer that shows the maker. I would possibly be willing to sell seperately. I have someone interested in the gun, so I emailed him to see if he needs both stocks. If he does not I'll let you know.

Thanks,
    Jason

10. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.