1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 90T -Like new

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Danm, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danm

Danm TS Member

I had asked about 90T prices a short time back. The gun is for sale. It is essentially new. There are 2 "upgrades" from the manufacturer and, According to Gun Doctor who frquents this site, one is recommended and deals with the forearm and latch (Serial number is ST01924, I have never had a problem in the MAYBE 1200 rounds I put through it since buying it - I am second owner and first owner never shot it) and the other is more of an enhancement that allows easier opening in wet weather. He does these for $125 a pop. Gun has 34" Matte barrel, fixed full choke, 1 1/2" monte carlo stock. Wanted no adjustments so I did not mess with them every time I had a bad round. No modifications at all. Original box, manual, tools. Suggested price on this site is $1800 - $2000. I have sent photos to some folks. My FFL has it and he agrees with price and is also going to market it for me. I am in Bethlehem PA.

E-mail me for photos.

Thanks to those who assisted with price and info on the last thread.

DanM.

2. Danm

Danm TS Member

Sorry,

Side plates are gone. Wish I knew what they were worth before I sold them, but I committed to a price and sold them. Deal is a deal, and I fogure I broke even. Were not factory Stinless side plates (is there such a thing?), but made by a machinist. I never put them on. Oh well, they are gone.

Thanks for your interest.

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Off to GunBroker tomorrow!!

4. Danm

Danm TS Member

Gunbroker? Naa. If I cannot fund a buyer my FFL will and I would rather a local guy make a few bucks than a web site where I do not know anyone. Yes, there may be more bidders to drive the price up like on Ebay, but I am not looking to make a killing, just a fair price.

Thanks anyway.

Dan M.

5. Danm

Danm TS Member

Looking at the low end of suggested price range. $1800 gets it.

If I send out any more gun photos, my ISP will think I am a terrorist.

Dan M

6. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

Hi Dan,

I will buy your 90-T for the $1800 price you quote. I will send you an e-mail with more contact info also. The only thing I ask is for the 3 day return inspection so I have the chance to see that the gun is how you represented it.

Thanks,
    Gregg

7. Danm

Danm TS Member

This one is sold. Thanks to all who helped me with the info.

Dan M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.