1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington 90-T Pull Trigger Assembly

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004-5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003-5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002-11.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-13.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Title says it all. Excellent condition Remington 90-T pull trigger assembly. Some light bluing thinning at the back of the trigger guard, but pretty minor, what you'd see after shoot the gun for a couple months (you might not even notice it if I didn't mention it), and would be fairly easy and cheap to have reblued if you really HAD to.

Trigger group has been ultrasonically cleaned, and re-oiled, and should be in top shape.

These are not common to come buy. In addition to the release trigger for sale here now, I think I've seen maybe 1 or 2 other ones for sale over the years. Great to have as a spare or backup if you shoot a 90T.

Price is $500 shipped and insured to you. Doug Braker will install a release in it for $350 if you need it, and Kolar Arms and Doug have all the parts and service you could ever need for it.

Happy to take additional pictures, or answer any questions to be the best of my ability.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Reduced to $480 shipped.

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Reduced to $460

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Interesting trades considered.

6. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't really need it, but email me your bottom dollar.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

If he don't take it PM me you bottom dollar price, I don't need it but you never know, you know ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Trigger sold to bjk1972

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.