1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 870 TB Stock ##LOOK##

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr.M, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Imagine my surprise when I finally got the thru-bolt nut off the 1100, took off the too-short stock and discovered that the just-long-enough replacement stock I had carried all the way across the country without TSA screwing it up...........WAS AN 870 STOCK.

My loss, somebody's gain. Very nice 870 TB stock (so marked) now for sale. Good figure, nice color, no boogers, professionally fitted Pachmayr XXXXX White Line pad, even a little fiddleback as the pics show. First $100. owns it and I'll pick up the shipping to Continental U. S. Please contact me at the email address above.

Regards, Mike Mann ATA Life 07-34685

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/mikermann1/870/?action=view&current=DSCN4999.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Side 1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/mikermann1/870/?action=view&current=DSCN4998.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Side 2

2. Mr.M

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike--assuming the stock is not cut down and is 14 3/8" or longer, I'll buy it. Check your email. BD

4. Mr.M

BD,

Deal is done. Stock is sold pending receipt of funds.

Gordy,

Unfortunately, my shipping boxes haven't arrived from L. A. yet. I expect them any moment and your goods will leave the second they arrive. Appreciate your patience.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.