1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 870 Stock/Forearm

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kenf, Jun 4, 2013.

1. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Cleaning out the gunroom- here is a like new take off stock set from a 80's era Remington 870 field gun. The finish is in great shape- there are some fine scratches or scuffs in the finish from years in storage- but nothing that couldn't be rubbed out. Neither piece has any dings or gouges. It is missing the recoil pad though. Asking $70 or best offer shipped USPS Priority to the CONUS.
    kenf_2008_030315.jpg

kenf_2008_030316.jpg

kenf_2008_030317.jpg

2. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Bump

3. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ken, I'll take it- pm me with your mailing address and I'll send a check or cashiers check tomorrow

:)Thanks
    Ray R

Ps if you have a buttstock for a 20g lw action, please let me know :)

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

Set is SPF