1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 870 Competition extra barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A few weeks ago, a poster on here asked me if I would be interested in selling one of my 870 Competitions. I really wasn't considering that but I am struggling with space limitations in my safe and it probably wouldn't be the worst thing I ever did, so here goes.

The gun is the top one in the photo below. It is 100% original right down to the recoil pad and is in about as like-new condition as a used gun can be. The bore and choke are just as they left the factory - .744" and .038" - and the pull trigger is the original genuine 870 Comp item. $700 plus $45 shipping and insurance to the "lower 48" or we can do a face-to-face in south-central Pennsylvania.

averaged_2008_0303126.jpg

The lower gun has been mildly altered to fit me better and is not for sale. It's in the photo because it is the only shot I have on this PC that includes both the gun and barrel that are for sale.

The extra barrel's bore and choke are unaltered but it has been laser ported by AnglePort. The front sight has been replaced with a gold bead but a new Remington front sight will come with the barrel. The barrel's bluing is very good. $275 plus $25 shipping and insurance.

The recoil reduction parts for both barrels are all there and the fiber bushings are in good condition on both. If you would prefer the ported barrel on the gun, that could certainly be done. Both shoot to the same POI and their bore and choke measurements are almost identical.

Please email or call with questions - the email address is above (drop the "x") & my CEL number is (717) 512-0250.

Ed

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is sold; extra barrel is still available.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.