1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Remington 870 Classic Trap - Trades added

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WS, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS

WS Member

0   0   0

F/S Remington 870 Classic Trap - This gun is in excellent shape, unmolested all original shot very little, has 30 inch barrel, 3 rem-chokes. $600 + shipping to your FFL. PM is best way to reach me. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WS

WS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a good Ruger 10/22 heavy barrel target rifle and would consider trades up/down in that arena or quality .22 target pistols.

3. mikey357

mikey357 Member

0   0   0

Where is the 870 located? Thanks....Mike S.

4. dancole

dancole TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your 870.how much is shipping to my ffl?I am in Oklahoma.
    Thanks Dan

5. WS

WS Member

0   0   0

Reduced to $600

6. WS

WS Member

0   0   0

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.