1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Remington 700BDL .25-06

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They say you can never have too many of a good thing but I have too many .25-06s and want to thin the fleet. I'm selling a nice BDL from the mid-1990s in a brand new Remington synthetic stock taken from a stainless Model 700 I bought 18 months ago (also a .25-06). I put the Kevlar/graphite stock that was on this rifle on the new one. This is an older rifle with nice gloss bluing. The factory hooded front and adjustable rear sights have been reinstalled and like most hunting rifles, it has been shot very little.

Although it was in a different stock, it put five shots of both 75-grain Sierra hollowpoints and 100-grain Berger VLD bullets into less than 3/4" at 100 yards and the centers of the two groups were 1/2" apart. I zeroed the scope for the varmint load and never touched it from season to season.

I don't have a good photo of it but if you go to the web address above, you can see the current version of this rifle. The stock is the same but the bluing on mine is gloss instead of matte and mine has sights. You will also notice that this model is no longer available in this superb caliber.

The rifle is located in south-central Pennsylvania and if you are nearby, you are welcome to shoot it at my local club before you buy it. First $425 plus actual packaging and shipping costs takes it. Please drop the "x" from the email address above.

Ed

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

up for Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 700bdl 25 06