1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 4100 trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Roger Brenner, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Our local club has a Remington 4100 trap machine for sale. Machine is an automatic trap machine, holds about 1 case of targets, does not throw doubles. Machine is in good mechanical shape. We had machine serviced a couple of years back and it works fine. Would make a nice small club or home use machine. Club is asking $1700.00. We are located in Northwest Ohio. Email with questions, drop the XX's, Thanks, Roger

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You could throw doubles from a 4100. They had to be hand set after removing th e turret (4 bolts).

They came with a little wedge shaped stop you put into the groove in the plate, and then you hand set the doubles.

HM

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I have a complete service and repair manual for the Remington 4100 trap machine that I would part with if someone is looking for one. Gives complete takedown and re-assembly of the machine as well as how to troubleshoot it. These manuals are getting real hard to come by. If interested, email me at trap2dan@yahoo.com. They are a great trap machine, and the price for this one is very reasonable....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Machine is still available, email above. Thanks, Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

can a remington 4100 trap throw doubles targets

remington 4100 trap machine repair companies

remington f 4100