1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 40X .300 Winchester Magnum Caliber.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mpheri, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpheri

mpheri TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Remington 40X Rifle. It has the 27 1/4 stainless steel barrel and is unaltered in any way. It is a .300 Winchester Magnum caliber.It belonged to my Uncle and I know he shot it less than 3 boxes of shells through it.The gun is in excellent condition and I'm asking $1200.00 OBO.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Is it a single shot or repeater and does it have the 2 oz. or regular trigger?

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think that Remington only made 40-X repeaters in the short action calibers and all of the long ones were single shot. So this one should be a single shot unless its had some gunsmithing done to it.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 40x 300 win mag for sale

remington 40x magnum