1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington 4-Box Plastic Shell Carrying Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Remington 100 round (Four Box) plastic shell box/carrying case. A little dirty, but nothing that won't clean up with a good scrubbing, never used, just dirt from a life in the closet. These aren't made any more, and are very hard to come by, i think i've only ever seen one or two others for sale. $35 shipped

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Bazooka- I think the box may be a bit more recent than that. I've seen one other exactly like it, but in a gold color, marked Nitro 27, and I don't think the Nitros were introduced before the last decade or so....

3. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I got them at Vandalia 2000-2004 when I attended the Grand. I think you were entitled to get 1 free carrier per so many flats of Remington STS shells picked up from the shell house; 2 flats comes to mind.

Jason

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

reduced to $30 shipped

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

sold to Mark

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

0   0   0

This type of box was given away by Remington & Federal around 1976-77. Can't be positive on later years. After you bought 4 boxes of ammo at the shell house, you went to the Rem or Fed bldgs and showed them your ammo and they gave you the plastic boxes. No limits, 1 plastic box for each 4 boxes of shells. Federal came in red & brown. Rem came in blue & green. Larry Evans

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Damn, I would have stocked up if I knew I was going to sell for $30 each! I only got two of the damn things! Tom Rhoads

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

Early,Mid, and Late 70's they were Remington Premiers(Green) or Peters Blue Magic(Blue Hull), same as the green one only blue color. I can't remember when Remington went to the "STS" . At the Grand American they had the very same promo when you got your shells at the shell house. That is when the AA was dominant and Remington was trying to gain market share. Our great fallen friend Dick Baldwin was the Remington employee who suggested the promo and it really worked well as Remington advertised after the fact. My...how things have changed in regards to the most popular ammo !!!!......Uncle Sam, Pa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.