1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 32TC SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by magic, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

0   0   0

For Sale

Remington 32TC with 30" O/U barrels. This gun is unmodified and choked F/F. It is in great bluing and looks to be original blue. If it has been reblued, it was long ago and wasn't polished much. I feel gun is 90% condition. The wood has handling marks as it has been on the trap line for the last 70 or so years. The only issue with the gun is the trigger. It is the single Remington trigger and is 'soft'. I am pricing the gun with that as a consideration. I feel the gun is a $2k gun but would take $1600 for it as it is. The gun fires but the trigger feels like it definitely needs tuned up. With that said i will ship the gun to your FFL in the lower 48 for $1600. Email me for pictures as I am posting this from my iPhone and don't have a way to upload my pictures right now. I take all forms of payment including credit cards as long as you pay the 3.5% fee. Thanks for looking and call me if you like....614.329.8672

Jason T Sheehy

99-11142

2. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. magic

magic Member

0   0   0

Pics sent to those that ask......going up!

4. magic

magic Member

0   0   0

SOLD pending Funds. Thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.