1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 3200 Special Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

For Sale Remington 3200 Special Trap. 30" barrels, imp. mod, and full fixed chokes. This is a 12 Gauge. Length of pull is approximately 14 1/2". Wood is in nice shape with no cracks or large dings. Has a few handling marks. Factory updates have been done. Has the two cap screws in the receiver and the . between the o/u and serial #. two modifications have been done to the gun. It has a Hollingwoth 4 way adjustable comb (excellent workmanship) and a Limbsaver pad has been added. The lever is slightly to the right of center. I have included one picture of the tng. There is slight discoloration from oxidation. The rest of the bluing is very good with no wear. I don't have the original box or paper work for this gun. The gun is very tight and shows little use. The gun has to be shipped to an active F.F.L. You need to be sure that you can own this gun in the area you are living in. Cost of the gun and shipping will be3 $1325.00. It will be shipped in a docksil or plano used hard case. I will ship it UPS insured ground to lower 48. I sorry I don't sell in California. The gun will be sold to the first PM that meets the price and it will be done by time sent. Thanks for looking. Ron
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

up for a nice gun at a fair price.

3. dutchman1968