1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 3200 one of 1000 Trap**SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bluedotman, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For Sale Remington 3200 one of 1000 Trap 30" Barrel bottom improved modified. Top full. gun is like new has been shot less than 500 rounds. for more info you can Email or send me a Pm. $2550.00+ $50.00 shipping & ins. to FFL.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Raybren

Raybren Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SSTG i sent you a PM. Thanks. Danny

4. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Beautiful gun, don't beleive the gun has factory receiver update. Most 1 of 1000's I have seen didn't seem to have the upddate as the factory updates were done after unless the gun was sent back to factory to be done. A shame the update is important and to have it done now at Laib's is $500.00 plus. These are still excellent guns 40 yrs later. Very nice gun and wonderful cond, anyone should be proud to own this gun. Any other 3200 lovers out there? I own four of these guns, guess that tells were my head is at.

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

It is only a shame if his isn't updated. My 886/1000 has the factory updates.

Guy Babin

6. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

Does the gun have the factory receiver updates.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Copperjohn, Where did you come up with that info? Just curious and a friendly question. I have a matching pair or them, same serial no. One trap one skeet that have both have had the updates. Have original green plastic cases they came with also. Bill

8. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

I have looked at, have owned, or shot, 6 different One of 1,000 Remington 3200's over the years, and the one I own and one other had been updated, the other 4 had not had the updates done. I am not too sure that really indicates much one way or the other, but that is my experience, which I guess is similiar to Copperjohn's.

9. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

The two pins at the rear of the receiver say it didn't leave the factory with the updates. It also looks like there is not a "dot" in the serial number between the "T" and the number. The dot would show it went back to Remington for the update. A pic of the breechface would clear this up.
    Doug Allison

10. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

I don't believe the two pins in the receiver indicate one way or the other if it left the factory with the updates. Some received the later receiver that does not have the 2 rear pins back on the gun they sent in for the update with the same serial number stamped on it that the receiver that it had went it went in, which was a first year of production serial number. some received the original receiver back they sent in. I have yet to see any of the 500 of the 3200's made for Remington Premier International Division, that did not have the updates done, and they supposedly went to Europe for the international trade. It is hard for me to believe they all made it back to the US for updates. In fact I personally know of at least one that was purchased new in the original green Remington case, at a PX in Germany by a US soldier, and I have looked at the original certificate that came with the gun made out to the purchaser. That gun already had the updates from the factory before it was sold, and had the 2 rear pins. My belief is that all the Premiers were updated at the factory before they went to Europe for engraving, and all of the one's I have seen have the two pins at the rear of the receiver. Remington apparenlty didn't keep great records on the 3200's so a lot has been left to spectulation and observation.

11. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

F/S Remington 3200 one of 1000 Trap

Bill Grill, I beleive your correct about the pins in the receiver. In response to most were not updated, I say this based on the number( 15 or so) I have seen through the years I beleive the larger amount weren't and maybe later #'s were I have seen #'s as high as # 933 that weren't updated mine is #633 & is updated but it was an employee gun also Some were probably sent back to the factory because there was a recall and no charge also. I also owned a 1 of 1000 skeet gun and that was updated. I tell you honestly w/o update it effects the value alot!! I am real lover of these guns and live only an hour from the factory and have been all through the factory from custom shop to production and shot at remington club for years shot w/ two guys (friends) that worked there for years so they took good care of me. one of my friends has an outrages 4 barrel Comp set that belonged to the supervisor of the custom shop. This is or was remington country. Old Remington Fan is a very knowledge guy about these guns listen to what he says also I may add a real stand up guy honest as they come. hope this is of some help.

12. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

hey Bob kevin here, great to hear you out there, I'm a "Dink" for not keeping you up to date and getting back to you. I'll email you this weekend promise! got a coule kool things to tell yea 3200 stuff.

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

nice gun bdm

14. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Kevin:

I have been wondering about your new toy. I have also been wondering if you could resist the one listed here. I will be waiting for an email.

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is this gun sold?---George

16. Raybren

Raybren Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

17. Kerz

Kerz Member

0   0   0

Old Rem Fan
    In reference to your 1 of 500 comment, I have an early number 74 vintage with the updates. New in the box with all papers never been shot.
    Vic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 3200 1 of 1000 trap wat happen with out a up date