1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 3200 O/U never been fired

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BERETTASP, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BERETTASP

BERETTASP TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale, never been fired Remington 3200 O/U TRAP, factory updates are done. It has a 30" barrel Top is Full bottom is MOD. This gun is in brand new condition, just as it was manufactured. There is absolutely no wear marks on it at all. If you enjoy shooting a 3200 you will not find one in any better condition The asking price on this gun is $1500.00 OBO. email jmrly@yahoo.com for pix or questions. I would also consider the posibility of a trade.. preferably a Beretta Gold E.
    Thanks

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May be my imagination, but it looks like you dropped the price a whole lot...at this price and condition, this is a real nice deal.

IMO, the 3200 has it way over any other O/U on today's market at this price.
    The guns shoot real good, used to have 3...1/shooter and 2 back-ups. If you don't feel like spending a ton of money for a good shooter, this could be it.
    At the price of these guns, you could easily own 2 or 3 for price of half of a big name gun.

Good luck selling it.
    puablo

3. BERETTASP

BERETTASP TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah i did drop the price I am really wanting to sell it.. If you are interested let me know. and when I said there are no wear marks I really mean no wear marks not a one.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Krusher, see the other thread on this gun!

5. BERETTASP

BERETTASP TS Member

0   0   0

The original owner special ordered this gun, and you could get them with straight stock and with a top F choke and bottom M choke. I have to say Personally I like a MC stock but this gun with the straight stock shoulders great. I would keep it but the boss says it must go.. LOL You know how it is.

6. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are the updates done on the gun? If so would you be interested in trading for a Beretta 28ga Silver pigeon-s with 28 inch barrels? You can email me at nebraskashooter(at)gmail.com

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If it is unfired, it's likely it'll need to have at least the receiver updated, if anyone plans on shooting it regularly.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

He said the updates are done. There is a period in the ser #

9. bob31

bob31 TS Member

0   0   0

bump

10. BERETTASP

BERETTASP TS Member

0   0   0

^^^^^^^

11. bfre49849

bfre49849 Member

0   0   0

I'm interested - is the gun still available? PM or email me....

Thanks!

Brett French

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.