1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 3200 Competition trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grummanflyr, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grummanflyr

grummanflyr TS Member

0   0   0

Another piece from the Estate Sale: A Remington 3200 Competition Trap with a Monte Carlo stock. This gun has 30" barrels ( NOT PORTED ) with Full over Improved Mod chokes. This one is being offered at a NO RESERVE auction and will be sold to the highest bidder. Nice gun with a low starting price. Sale only no trades , will ship to the Peoples Republic of CA. Go to the auction site ( link above ) to see the rest of the pictures. Drop the XXX to email me with any questions.
    Thanks, Walt
    [​IMG]

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you have the original butt stock ?? Also a No Reserve Dose not start at $1099.00 that IS a reserve . (and high)

3. grummanflyr

grummanflyr TS Member

0   0   0

What you see is what I have, there is no reserve on the gun...the auction starts at $1099 it will sell to any bid above the starting number. If you think it's high then simply don't bid ... a quick review of 3200's for sale on line shows this one to be among the lowest priced . Walt

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

ALF-99 is right. A true "no reserve" starts at zero.

5. grummanflyr

grummanflyr TS Member

0   0   0

A quick review on price. The Blue Book is certainly not the bible but is a good references when it comes to pricing guns.
    Here's some info from the Blue Book of Gun Values. ( by S.P.Fjestad )
    3200 Trap model in 95% condition $950 , 3200 Special Trap in 95% condition $1200
    3200 Competition Trap in the same condition $1675. Take it for what it's worth, the ultimate price on any sale is what a buyer is willing to pay and what a seller is willing to accept.
    Thanks, Walt

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Here's a 3200 that went for $800 just last week.

7. grummanflyr

grummanflyr TS Member

0   0   0

Joe, that was a really good price , I hope that you bought it.

8. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

No, I missed that one. Not ready yet with the funds...and I want a DeVault rib on it and my own stock...

9. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Just a quick question, how flexible is your reserve price Walt?

10. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Has the gun had the up-dates done to it?

11. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rodbuster: There is no "reserve" and receiver photo shows updating.

12. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

Wasn't there also a forend update needed? Jerry

13. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is not the original stock. It does not have the original checkering just behind the receiver above the trigger. The smooth (arrow head shape so to speak) should have the Competition checkering on it not a smooth surface.

14. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is not the original stock. It does not have the original checkering just behind the receiver above the trigger. The smooth (arrow head shape so to speak) should have the Competition checkering on it not a smooth surface.

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you go to the web site (gunbroker) and look at the pictures you will see the stock . It,s a ruff after market mis-match also it does show the updates . This is a good 900.00 gun

16. grummanflyr

grummanflyr TS Member

0   0   0

You know Alf -99 I took lots of pictures so that people could see clearly what their buying. I'll give them enough credit to determine if they like it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

price of used remington 3200 competition trap model in fair condition now in 2015

remington 3200 competition trap