1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 3200 32" W/T Pic's.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Auctioneer, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Just to let you all know I tried to upload pic's of the gun but the system is down for me to do so. I will email you pic's when asked to. If the system comes back up I will then load the pic to the thread.

This gun belongs to a friend of mine. He has 4 of them and doesn't need this one.

I have a Remington 3200 with 32" barrels f+IM fixed chokes. In the pic's you will see the up grades to the gun by the factory. The barrel and receiver have matching numbers but the forearm doesn't. Metal is about 85% or better and the wood is about 90% or better. I would rather under grade the gun then over grade it. Its a great shooter and locks up tight. He is asking $1695.00 for the gun plus what ever it takes to ship it to the buyer. 3 day inspection is permitted. Please feel free to PM me about the gun. I took about 26 pic's and it will take time to upload to your computer so please give it time. Hope I got everything you would want to see of it. Thanks for looking.

2. Auctioneer

0   1   0

3. Auctioneer

0   1   0

F/S Remington 3200 32

UP

4. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

F/S Remington 3200 32

is this 3200 still advailble? im looking for a 32 inch if you would let me know thanks. Steve

5. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

F/S Remington 3200 32

give me a call if you still have it 801-830 9995

6. Auctioneer

0   1   0

F/S Remington 3200 32

Gun is sold at this time P.F's. Thanks for all the interest on the gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.