1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington 1187 12ga Left Hand 28in barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LDAddi, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

Skeetman,

Is there any other left-hand Rem barrel you would trade for your barrel? If you just say "maybe", I'll PM you.

Thanks

Larry

2. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

I have several 1100 LH barrels, including 30" trap, both step and ramp ribs, a 28" fixed modified, 26" fixed skeet, 30" trap with 3/4" Moneymaker rib and Briley S-12 tubes. These are all 1100 barrels which I believe are interchangeable or can be made to fit either will a minimal fitting.
    Just thought I'd throw them out there.

Larry

3. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

Skeet man...

Aah c'mon...tell us what you are drooling over...I go through that every once in a while myself. Let us know.

Cheers

Larry

4. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

I'd say that you can't go wrong on that one....I hope it works for you.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.