1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remington 1100 Classic Trap REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FrankJ, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

30 inch barrel with 4 choke tubes: Skeet, 16 yard, mid yardage and long yardage. I added a 1/4 inch spacer on the butt stock which can be easily removed. Pictures show that the gun is in great condition. Flaws include some blue removal on the receiver from a T&S shell catcher and the chrome plating on the bolt is peeling. Had a gunsmith install a wire catcher which can be easily removed if you shoot doubles. I will include T&S shell catcher. Price is $750 plus shipping. Frank Novotny Wickenburg AZ. Price is now $700 including shipping to lower 48.
    frankj_2008_0303190.jpg

frankj_2008_0303191.jpg

frankj_2008_0303192.jpg

frankj_2008_0303193.jpg

frankj_2008_0303194.jpg

2. viperrt

viperrt Member

0   0   0

Frank, is that the original barrel? I thought the later model 1100 trap guns had a step rib.

3. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

0   0   0

Why does Remington even bother to plate those bolts? They should just leave them in the white like the field guns. You do have a nice gun there!

4. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

This barrel is a thin contour model with screw in choke tubes and I believe they all came with the flat rib. Frank

5. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

Yeah, the chrome plating is strictly cosmetic and adds nothing to the function of the gun. When it peels, it distracts from the appearance of the gun but not to the functionality. I guess Remington wanted to add to the overall beauty of the gun but didn't realize the plating would suffer from the abrupt stoppage when the bolt hit battery. Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 shell catcher

remington 1100 shell catcher wire

remove wire shell catcher 1100