1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S REMINGTON 1100 BARREL 2 CHOKE TUBES F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale - 26 inch 12 guage Remington 1100 barrel marked "Target". Ramped rib with original factory .728 bore barrel and two factory flush choke tubes. One choke marked "full" with actual constriction of .040 from the bore, the other marked "mod" with actual constriction .018 from the bore. Barrel is in excellent shape having been fired only a few times in the six years I've owned it. Metal center bead with white muzzle bead. $200.00 takes it and I pay for shipping in the lower 48. Finally found the trap barrel I've been looking for, so this one will become someone else's treasure.

Mike Mann ATA Life 07-34685

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Anyone interested at $175.00? Remember, I'm paying the shipping. Anyone want to trade some old African hunting books? Always looking for the real authors, hardbacks in good condition. Prefer first editions. Something of value to trade will be considered.

Email above to get rid of good stuff you're not in love with anymore.

Mike Mann

5. JEN22

JEN22 TS Member

0   0   0

will you tack $150.00 thanks ronnie

6. stu42

stu42 Member

0   0   0

When you say that your barrel has a ramp, do you mean that it goes forward from the receiver several inches then has a "step" or raised portion that continues to the muzzle? If the barrel has this step, I'll buy it for 175.00. Thanks, Stu Stinson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.