1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Remington 1100 28ga Skeet SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/Remington%201100%2028ga/?action=view¤t=004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/Remington%201100%2028ga/?action=view¤t=002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Selling for a friend.

Remington 1100 28 gauge Skeet. 25" fixed skeet barrel, 2 3/4" chamber. Perfect mechanically, shows honest use. Minor scratches in the wood and metal which I've tried to capture, one decent sized ding in the f/e which is shown. 14 1/4" LOP over 1" Pachmayr Decelerator. Took it out this afternoon to make sure the function was OK, it was flawless, and I shot a 24 with it. A natural pointing gun.

I've attached a couple pics, many more at Remington 1100 28ga<br />

I know I'm nowhere near the best photographer on here, but I do my best. Please contact me if there is something specific you'd like a picture of, or have any questions.

$700 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. AK and HI extra, and I will ship to CA. Please be sure that your FFL will accept firearms from a non-dealer.

I also have some magazine cap weights for it if your interested for an additional charge.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

open to offers. This is also on another shotgun forum, and on GB, so first cash takes it.

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Reduced to $675 shipped

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

$650 shipped

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How much are shells for that thing???

7. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shell costs are the same for 28ga 1100's as for other 28ga guns.

8. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

To BigM....

You'll probably want to reload for the small gauges unless you're financially un-challenged....but it's worth it, the .410 and 28 are a kick in the butt, but not the shoulder.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.