1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Remingtom 3200 Beautiful

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello again,

Below is a beautiful Remington 3200 featuring Burl Turkish walnut wood with an ebony pistol grip. 30" barrels. Stock 14-1/8"lop, 1/4" offset right, 4-way adjustable comb, monte carlo, 3/8" toe out right, forend has been recessed to keep the iron from burning your hand shooting doubles. Previous customer did not want checkering but that can be added if desired. Price $3,500.00 includes case.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=Picture002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=Picture004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Does the chair and diet Coke come with the deal?

3. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Dennis,

Magnificent, Dennis! You can be proud.

Rollin

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

John ... 32 years ago the first trap gun you shot was a 3200 and not 32 years later there is a gorgeous 3200 available and you deserve to own it to celebrate 32 years of shooting and what would really make it a target crushing never missing gun and deal is if Dennis would lower the price to you only because its a 32 and 3200 thing to only $3200 with a $32 delivery ...

Yep ... now that is reason and justification to buy that gun.

5. Dennis DeVault

Mr Newblus,

If you want to purchase the gun I will send you an entire case of diet coke and the chair as well. And I will deliver the gun for $32.00 as well. I got (2) calls on the gun last night and I will let you know the outcome.

Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

AgKing ... ya know John could just tell her that he has been secretly saving $100 a year since he began trap shooting and since he now has $3200 saved from 32 years of trapshooting and that since he shot a Remington 3200 the very first time he shot trap that it is like a directive from a higher being guiding him to get ... well since he already has the most beautiful wife in the world he ... well ... can ya imagine it all if this would also be his 32nd year of marriage?

Hell ... he has to get this gun ... its all in the numbers for perfect target crushing scores.

Oh yeah ... Mr DeVault sir, sorry but I'm really more of Pepsi drinker so I am sorry but no deal but it is a dang nice gun. Have you ever thought of doing a totally whacked out totally customly whacked out stock and let somebody have it on there gun for say like no charge just so others in the world could see what you and your most lovely and beautiful wifes checkering work could be like ... well I can tell ya that it would never be as nice as your lovely wife but dang close ... and do all of this for say a case of Diet Coke?

So where can I send the case of diet Coke sir? Heck I'll even step up and make it the zippy full strength Coke if you prefer sir.

7. Dennis DeVault

Mr. Newbius,

That is a very tempting offer but I will have to pass right now. As for the regular I am a diebetic and the sugar would not be good for me. But thank you again for your offer.

Dennis DeVault

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

but ... but ... but ... how about 2 cases then of sugar free, caffeine free, taste free or ... well ... come on now ... work with me ... please?

Well it was worth a shot I guess ... thanks for the consideration though.

9. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Sent an email inquiring about a possible trade. It might take a while to load as I attached a few pictures of my gun.

10. Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.