1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rem. 870 Wingmaster without wood/barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimx200, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimx200

jimx200 Member

I have a excellent cond. Wingmaster, 12ga., 2 3/4" field gun from the early 70's for sale. It is complete except for stock, forend, and a barrel. It has the chrome carrier on it (Rem. used the chrome carriers up until 1972 or so). I will have some pics available later tonight. Gun has problably shot less than 200-300 shells total. Price is $175., add $10. for US Priority Mail shipping. Email me if you want pics. Thanks, Jim McCarthy, Sacramento Note: drop the xx in the email.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Jim:
    I'm not trying to step on your thread ( please don't take it that way ) but I have an 870 trap barrel NIB 1976 vintage I need to sell maybe that would help you with your sale. Good luck Jim W

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Thanks Jim W. I did a count on my Rem 870's, 1100's, and a 11-87...too many. I always like a "project" gun to build, but the kayak bug keeps taking my time (fun sport). BTW, those vintage Rem. barrels give outstanding patterns. I'm not a fan of choke tubes.

4. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Sirmissalot: What is the length of the barrel? What is the choke? What are you asking for it? I just paid $125 for a 28" w/V.R. in great shape, of course this is a field grade barrel just to give you an idea of what things are running out here in the wide wonderful world of people land. Send pics and the other asked info to the above address if you will. Thanks!! Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

Jimx200: Send pics to the above address. Just might be interested. I need a backup for the 870 Wingmaster I am now using. It would be fun putting one back together I believe. And then usng it as back up when finished. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

5. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Pics sent today. Note the gun does come with Rem. Express wood, no marks on it. Rjckdden, Rem. 870's don't need a backup gun...or is this just your excuse for another trap gun? Lol. It's like me saying to myself, "wow, they really don't make them like this anymore...I'll take it". Like a virus with no known cure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.