1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Rem. 1187 Monte Carlo Walnut Stock Set NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=SET19-L.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=SET19-R.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    </center>

Brand New Remington 1187 (11-87, 11/87) Monte Carlo stock and forend set. 12 gauge. Will also fit Remington 1100. Satin finish on both pieces (really keeps the glare down). This stock set is walnut, and has the stylized RA (Remington Arms) grip cap, and brown rubber factory Remington recoil pad. Classic Remington design. Machine cut checkering on both pieces. No nicks or scratches on this set, it is immaculate. Stock has been factory drilled for a sling swivel stud, not a big deal, can easily be filled in if desired, or simply leave it as is. The forearm is for light contour barrels. If you have a standard or target contour barrel you can easily sand open the barrel channel. Any questions? Feel free to contact me for any additional information or picture requests.

$125 plus $13 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail Insured with Delivery Confirmation ($138 total).

2. Classic Trap

Classic Trap TS Member

0   0   0

If the stock is still available, would like to buy. I've sent you an email with my information. Thanks for your time.

3. REM3

REM3 Member

0   0   0

pm sent thanks

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

This set has been sold, but I do have others. I have a couple people in line right now, waiting for that to sort out.

Please drop me an email (greatly prefer that over PM, easier to send links to the pics of what I still have) and i'll put you in line to receive pics of what I have. I believe I have 7 other sets to sell, so there will be plenty to go around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.