1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Rem. 1100 "Trap" Receiver - $235.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

F/S: Rem. 1100

For sale is a Remington 1100 receiver with magazine tube. The bolt, trigger, trigger retaining pins, fork, piston/seal, and slide are NOT included!!!
    This 1100 receiver is marked "Trap" and has scrolled engraving on the side. The condition is near mint with 99+% original blue. As a bonus, I throw in the stock
    (a monte carlo that has been sanded down a little) and forend. If not completely satisfied I'll pay return shipping!!! Must go to an FFL. holder (receivers are considered a gun). All for $235. plus $15. shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Thankyou.
    MAP

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

Thanks Pat. This gun is from an estate and both husband and wife have past on.
    We can't locate any of the other parts. Beats me what they did with them. I can't emphasize enough the condition of this receiver. It is virtually as new.
    The stock comb was slightly sanded down but even that is in great condition.
    We priced it to sell to help "clean up" the estate. Thanks.
    MAP

3. map@neo

map@neo Member

up and at 'em ^

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Could I call you about the receiver I do not have e mail advailable. I can be reached at 208-354-7889 mountain time.
    Buddy

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

If it is still available, I'd like to buy it. E-mail sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.