1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rem 1100 complete, or will sell parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by no5shooter, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

OK, after taking some good advice from posters here, I want to sell my Remington 1100 trap gun. I built this up from a 1100 Trap action, installed a Timney all-steel pull trigger, a 30" Full choke step-rib barrel with added high rib, and a Wenig stock with high comb (and forend) to match the high rib. I will sell the complete gun for $900 plus shipping to your FFL, OR I will sell the parts as follows: Action with standard (Remington) trigger, $250 (ship to FFL); Barrel with high rib, $250; Timney trigger, $250; Wenig stock and forend, $250. Parts prices are plus actual shipping. Let me be clear: the whole gun is for sale until I have commitments for ALL the parts, at which point the whole gun won't be for sale and I will be parting it out. Gun is located in Oregon, in case you are too and want to do a face-to-face deal.

no5shooter_2008_03031.jpg

no5shooter_2008_0303.jpg

Jerry

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

I think I deleted my original post, so I'll try again. After taking some good advice from posters here, I want to sell my Remington 1100 trap gun. I built this up from a 1100 Trap action, added a Timney all-steel pull trigger, a Remington 30" Full choke step-rib barrel with added high rib, and a Wenig stock with high comb to match the high rib. I will sell the complete gun for $900 plus shipping to your FFL, OR I will sell the component parts as follows: Action with standard (Remington) trigger, $250 (ship to FFL); Timney trigger, $250; barrel with high rib, $250; Wenig stock, $250. All parts prices are plus actual shipping costs. The gun is located in Oregon if you want to do a face-to-face deal.

Let me be clear: The whole gun is for sale until I have commitments on ALL the parts, at which time the gun will no longer be for sale and I will part it out.

no5shooter_2008_03031.jpg

no5shooter_2008_0303.jpg

Jerry

3. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM

4. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

5. brad99g

brad99g Member

0   0   0

Do you still have the stock for sale?

6. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

Brad, PM sent.

7. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

TTT, one last time. If no more interest in the whole gun, there's gonna be a parts sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.