1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rem 1100 BiCentennial

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ron (vt), Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

For Sale, Remington 1100 BiCentennial Trap. Thanks.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=98181185

2. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

TTT, thanks..

3. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I was going to reply to this thread and also had a pretty long post to add then I went to gun brokers between time and lost all I wanted to say about what I had to say but when it went to the link then it said something like too late guess it was sold or the auction is over.

Ok im not going to waste my time on re writting what I had to say but here is a short sample I agree with M.I.A. anyway if I got a gun for sale then I will offer it here first because if some one on here says yes I want it then it is sold but on the other sites you never know.

Ok im sort of Poed off since I lost what I realy wanted to say but it's to late to do a re cap so what I said was part of what I wanted to say.

Ok about bed time for me.

Foggy

5. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

Let see, here is how it works. You take your right hand and move the mouse up the line WEBSITE URL and right click and all your questions will be answered.
    GEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Ron

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok Ron I guess my pop up blocker must had something to do with what I saw when I went to the site because when I turned it off then it worked but it still had 00.00 bid on it.

Anyway this is just me but if I want to sell a trap gun and know what I want for it then I would offer it here first because these people on here will buy it if it is reasonable but then again im sure you want an un reasonable price for it.

Foggy

7. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

I'm terribly sorry to have offended anybody but..............

-if you bothered to click on the first posting on GB you would have seen the
    the starting price was $450, quite reasonable.
    - if you bothered to click on the posting you would have seen the pictures
    - I personally was put out by MIA's and Foggy's posting which let to my
    snotty response, but I thought it was pretty self-explaintory.
    - I have made it a policy if I think somebody's asking price is too high to
    just nod my head and go on my way without saying anything negative.
    - I think in the future I'll refrain from advertising any firearms on this site order to avoid any hard-feelings or negatives.

Ron

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ron:

Ok I appolize for what I said I guess I was up to late last night also im not used to the gun broker site either so guess I didn't know how to navigate on there because I still can't find the 450.00 starting bid all I still see is 00.00 for a bid and reserve not met beside it ok do I have to be signed in if so then I don't have a sign in name.

The only other thing I saw was the shipping fee listed and the photo's and by the way 450.00 is a resonable price for it ok I know that is the strting bid you said.

I sold one for around that price a couple of years ago.

Guess no need me to delete my other post since it has already been read by others so as you said maybe I need not to comment at all if I don't have anything good to say but if I knew the starting price to begin with then I would had said that it sounds resonable.

Sorry and have a good week end.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 bicentennial shotgun for sale