1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Rem. 1100 - 30" "Pro-bore" Brl.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

F/S: Rem. 1100 - 30

For sale is a used (as new) Remington 1100, 30" "Pro-bore" barrel. The factory chokes tubes have replaced with custom retro-fit Seminole chokes. From Skeet to Full. Barrel retains 99%+ original blue, bore is perfect, treads are perfect
    and chokes are perfect. Choke tubes were over $240. wholesale! First $425. plus actual shipping costs takes it. If interested for more details e-mail or call cell #(802)345-7444. Thankyou.

MAP

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

up please, ^

3. map@neo

map@neo Member

up again, thankyou

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

Out of curiosity, why are you selling it?

5. map@neo

map@neo Member

Have 2 Rem. 1100 Comps. One I use for sporting and the other for trap. Sent both barrels to Seminole Gunworks for custom chokes. The Rem. "Pro-bore" tubes were off .005 in each choke designation. Check with Seminole they will verify.
    These barrels shoot "dead on". Great for Sporting Clays or 16 yard trap. For 27
    yard handicap they don't impact high enough for my particular style of verticle movement. I went back to an older step rib trap barrel with a custom choke that
    I recently purchased. Dont need a second "Pro-bore" barrel. Thankyou for asking.
    MAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.