1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Rem. 1100/1187 LH Tricked Target Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Rochester, NY
    I have a tricked out 28" LH 1100/1187 barrel i'd be interested in selling. This barrel started as a 1187 light contour field barrel (but i've always used it on my 1100, hence the advert as 1100/1187 bbl). Before I ever shot it, i sent it to magnaport, and had it pigeon ported and the forcing cone lengthened to the tune of around $150. Then I went and had bore matched (.728 bore) angleport non-ported chokes made for it, 7 total (Cobra, .005, .010, .015, .020, .025, and .030(. Some of these were purchased before the angleport choke sale, and some after, but paid $200 for these chokes combined. Then I had a 1/8" aluminum add-on rib made for the barrel (this is not a keensights or hydeal rib, i had this rib custom made on a laser machine then matte black powder coated). I have probably close to $500 into this barrel after the work and the barrel itself. I am moving to 12ga from my over/under, so I don't really need the 1100 anymore.

This barrel w/ all the mods and accessories will sell for $250 shipped.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

Will also consider selling the COMPLETE gun this is on, email for details
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.