1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S **REDUCED** BT-99 w/ RELEASE Trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Easystreet, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

REDUCED to $995 + $25 shipping to your FFL.

This is a 2005 model gun in excellent condition that I bought lightly used earlier this year. It has a 34" barrel with Invector Plus choke and RELEASE trigger. The wood is exceptionally nice, much better than on other recent BT-99's I've seen. I've put maybe 250 to 300 shells through it. The gun shoots great, but I just don't shoot much trap so I'm going to sell it. I've got a couple of O/U's that I could use if I want to shoot trap occasionally.

The release trigger works great. I don't know who made the release, but it works perfectly.

I'm asking $995 plus $25 shipping from central Florida to your FFL. The case in the picture is not included in the sale. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them.

LOP is 14 3/8" over original pad. One choke tube (flush, full, .710") is included with the gun. For me, the gun shoots about 1" high at 13 yards with a figure 8 sight picture. The windage is dead-on.

Thanks for looking.

Easystreet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

How much?

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0