1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed shot Montana

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have figured up the milage and I will be needing $1.30 A pound for very clean polished reclaimed lead Shot. This Shot has been ran over strong magnets twice so you will have A hard time finding any steel in it at all. It is ready for your Reloader. I will have to have pre sales of a full load of 12,800 Pounds before I can bring it to stops in Sheridan Wyoming and then North to Billings and then to as far as Great Falls Montana. Looks like my Route will be taking me through Rapid City SD also. I would stop anywhere along that way to meet Sbooters If that works out for you. As this load sells out I will list any Extra stops. This Reclaimed Lead Shot is about as clean as you will find anywhere. It is ready for your Reloader. We will be bringing it in Bulk 55 Gallon Drums and you will need to provide your own containers. Preferably 5 Gallon Buckets and put 100 Pounds in each. Here is a pic of what it looks like.

If Interested please send me a P.M. on this site or Email me at Leadminer@tvsonline.net. When sending me a message put Montana in the subject line. This price includes delivery. I will be coming From Omaha Nebraska and it is many miles so that is what the Price reflects. If you have questions you may call me at 402-720-6347. Be patient for my response as I dont type and drive. I will answer as soon as I am able

I will also have available all models Of Downrange Wads but you must pre order. Price on most Models are $85 a case.

Thanks

Terry Von seggern
    [​IMG]

2. Mark McLaughlin

Mark McLaughlin TS Member

0   0   0

Terry,
    Where in Mt are you going?Are you hauling bulk,bags,ect? Our club in southwestern mt may be interested in some shot.I was hoping to get down to neb. this fall but not sure if that'll happen.How much are you asking so I can pass this on to clubmembers?
    Thanks, Mark

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a really nice trailer you can stay in while you are in MT. Just give me a call.

Rick in MT

4. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ric LMAO good one. Scott

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will Gladly Take One Of Those Home With Me But Where Would Rick Stay. terry

6. Montanaken

Montanaken Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Depending where you come thru Montana, we may be interested in some reclaimed here in the East end of the state. Let me know what delivered-to-Montana prices are and I will make some phone calls to find out who may be interested. Thanks, Ken

7. badlands

badlands Member

0   0   0

Montana is a big state, which part will you be in? I'm in North Dakota but , would make a trip if not to far.

Thanks
    Tom

8. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I HaVe figured Up The Milage And I Will Be Needing $1.30 A Pound For Very Clean Polished Reclaimed Lead Shot. This Shot Has Been Ran Over Strong Magnets Twice So You Will Have A Hard Time Finding Any Steel In It At All. It Is Ready For Your Reloader. I Will Have To Have Pre Sales Of A Full Load Of 12,800 Pounds Before I Can Bring It To Stops In Sheridan Wyoming And Then North To Billings And Then To As Far As Great Falls Montana. Looks Like my Route Will Be Taking Me Thru Rapid City SD also. I WOuld Stop Anywhere Along That Way To Meet Sbooters If That Works Out ForYou.As This Load Sells Out I Will List Any Extra Stops. This Reclaimed Lead Shot Is About As Clean As You Will Find Anywhere. It Is Ready For Your Reloader. We Will Be Bringing It In Bulk 55 Gallon Drums And You Will Need To ProVide Your Own Containers. Preferably 5 Gallon BuCkets And Put 100 Pounds In Each. Here Is A Pic Of What It Looks Like.
    [​IMG]

If Interested Please Send Me A P.m. On This Site Or Email Me At Leadminer@tvsonline.net. When Sending Me A Message Put Montana In The Subject Line. This Price Includes Delivery. I Will Be Coming From Omaha Nebraska And It Is Many Miles So That Is What The Price Reflects. If You Have Questions You May Call Me At 402-720-6347. Be Paitient For My RespoNse As I Dont Type And

Drive. I Will Answer As Soon As I Am Able

I Will Also Have Available All Models Of Downrange Wads But You Must Pre Order. Price On Most Models Are $85 A Case.

Thanks

Terry Von seggern

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I Have 2000 Pounds Sold On This Load And 10,800 Left To Sell. Terry

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have 3,200 pounds spoken for and 9,600 available as of 9/21.

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

12. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have 4,500 pounds spoken for and 8,300 pounds still available. Terry

13. betterlatethennever

betterlatethennever Member

0   0   0

Terry,

Any chance you would make it to Butte?

Thanks.

14. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

If your group would order 3,200 pounds or more I would go to Butte. Terry

15. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We are still taking orders however we are starting a reclamation job this week and it will take all of my time so delivery will be delayed to December if the weather holds out but more than likely delivery will not be until March of next year. Thanks for your patients. Terry