1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S reclaimed shot in Illinois

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We will be delivering excellent polished reclaimed lead shot to central Illinois as soon as we get commitments of 12,800 pounds. We have 5,000 pounds spoken for so far. We have a minimum stop of 2,000 pounds so get a group order together and get your order in. Our main stop is in Champlain and if anything you could meet us there if you have a smaller order. My reclaimed shot has no foreign matter in it. It has also been run accross strong magnets twice to remove the steel. If you have never used my polished reclaimed lead shot it is worth your money saving actions and give it a shot. Lol get it. You will not be disappointed. Delivery should happen before the end if October. If you want an entire barrel they hold 3,200 pounds plus. Lead prices have creeped up a bit but we will hold our price for this load at $1.05 a pound. If interested please call 402-720-6347 or send me a pm or email me at leadminer@ tvsonline.net. Do not hesitate as the remainder of this load will not last long. Thanks for your time. Terry

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

6,300 pounds now spoken for. 6,500 left to sell.

3. osoab

osoab TS Member

0   0   0

Do you have a minimum order and what is your time frame for your travels through Central Ill?

4. shootnair

shootnair Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

sent you a p.m.

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load has sold out in less than 24 hours so we are going to go ahead and start another load. We will need to get an additional 12,800 sold before we schedule its delivery. It should happen before the end of October. We will strategic deliver along with the first load which has stops in St. Louis, Newton, champaign and Davenport Iowa. Minimum stop is 2,000 pounds or you can meet us at one of our other stops. Terry. Leadminer@tvsonline.net or 402-720-6347.

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We dont hesitate to show you a sample and yes it all looks like this jar. Others choose not to show you a sample. I wonder why. I think you can figure it out. Terry
    [​IMG]

7. tcline

tcline TS Member

0   0   0

Are you ever close to NC. Thanks

8. PapCharlie

PapCharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ever near Central PA?????

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It's good stuff. Here is a bag I bought from Terry and dumped into a tub. I then ran a strong magnet through it and not even a spec of steel came out. Terry is a man of his word. No tricks. He sells exactly what he advertises.

[​IMG]

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am traveling tuesday and wednesday then i will get you quotes to come to your area. This second load is half spoken for so only 6,000 pounds more to sell. Terry

11. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Calculating now to see how much i have left to sell but close to being sold out. Terry

12. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have 2,000 pounds available to be delivered on the route from omaha, ne to davenport iowa down to gailsburg and then over to champaign Illinois. Need to know if you are interested in all or part. Terry. 402-720-6347

13. shooter53

shooter53 TS Member

0   0   0

Any left for delivery to Newton Illinois?

14. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have about 400 pounds left for newton. The northern route is now sold out and will be delivered on Sunday and Monday. The southern route will be delivered on Friday and Saturday. Thanks once again. Terry.

15. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Last minute conflict with schedule of delivery had someone delay their shipment on the central route so i have 2,000 pounds available once again. Terry

16. Shoot682

Shoot682 TS Member

0   0   0

Just unloaded almost 6000 lbs of the best reclaimed shot I have ever seen! The Lead Miner runs a first class operation. His wife made the delivery tonight, and she could not have been any more pleasant to work with. Thank you both!

Jeff

17. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

Jeff,
    Thanks for allowing us to meet at your pad. Made for an easy load and departure. I agree with Jeff, this is the second batch of shot I have received from Terry, first go around I got 2300 pounds from him and did not have a complaint on any of it. If you need shot he is the guy to go to.
    Chris G.

18. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am thrilled that everyone is pleased with the lead. The second load gets delivered Friday and Saturday and is sold out. Thanks again for your business. Terry

Nancy says Thanks for all the help loading everyone up. You guys made her feel like a lazy bumm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.