1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed Shot at Spring Grand Arizona

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will be in Tuscon at the Spring Grand on February 21st and 22nd. I will also be at Ben Avery Range in Phoenix on February 23rd and 24th. I will bring with me a total of 12,800 pounds of excelent polished reclaimed lead shot. All of it will be in 25 pound bags. Pre-orders are encouraged as this load usually sells out very quickly. You may pre-order by sending me a P.M. on this site or sending me an e-mail to leadminer@tvsonline.net. I will reply back to you a confirmation that I have your order. Please allow me some time though s we are extremely busy. We will only be available these days as we cannot come down for the entire shoot. Sorry but I have work to do. I will be traveling from Fremont Nebraska down thru Kansas, NW Oklahoma, NW Texas, then thru New Mexico and then on to Tuscon. If you want to meet me on my route on my way down I will gladly see if we can make arrangements. Call me at 402-720-6347 to inquire about that. Here is a picture of my polished lead shot.
    [​IMG]

Due to the increased Price the smelter is paying for reclaimed lead shot my price has had to increase. Sorry. Price per bag is $33.00 per bag.

Please do not hesitate because I already have some of this load spoken for and the rest will not last long.

After we get back to Nebraska from this trip I will be scheduling other deliveries to Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, and a few other spots. Thanks for your time.Terry

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. Tackleman

Tackleman TS Member

0   0   0

I believe if you are a member of Tucson Trap and Skeet you can buy reclaimed shot from them for $29 a bag.

Dennis

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dennis, If it is well cleaned and polished that might be a good deal. I will have to compare it to mine when I get there. Also when I called for a vendor spot I was informed that there was going to be someone else on vendors row selling reclaimed lead shot. Please do not confuse this other shot with mine. I have no clue as to who it is or how good it is. I will only be there on Thursday and Friday the 21st and 22nd. Wait till then so you can compare. I am not saying the other guys stuff is not good. What I am saying is that I do not want to be mistaken for someone else. Mine is an excellent product and is worth the money. Thanks for your time. I look forward to meeting all of you. Terry

P.S. I will be the one in the Dodge 1 Ton Dully pulling the heave duty Yellow Trailer. I will have a sign out front. The Lead Miner

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Still have some left to sell

6. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Sizes available?

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Its all a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's. Also due to an extremely overloaded schedule I have delayed my trip To Arizona. All shooters that pre-ordered have been sent an email notifying them that we will not be coming to Arizona this week. We are delaying our delivery and will definately be at the Arizona State Shoot in Tuscon on March 18th thru the 24th. I will also deliver to the Ben Avery Range during that time. Sorry for any inconvienence and the blame all goes on me as I have been very swamped with work. Thanks, Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reclaimed lead shot available in arizona

reclaimed shot arizona

reclaimed shot az

reclaimed shotgun shot for sale in az