1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Reclaimed lead shot Minnesota state shoot

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Lead Miner, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Polished reclaimed lead shot for sale at Minnesota state shoot. Pre-orders are welcome and encouraged. I will only have 12,000 pounds available. You will find it hard to find any cleaner reclaimed lead shot. Price is $1.05 per pound if you provide your own container or if bought by the bag price is $28.00 per bag. Please e-mail or pm me your orders and questions. Please include your name and cell phone number with your pre-order along with what day you will pick your order up. Please plan to pick up your lead at the earliest day as i will not be there the final day. My wife will be there doing custom ear plugs and custom embroidery. Her company name is Ear Gems. Look for me there. Thanks. Terry Vonseggern 402-720-6347. Ps when its gone i have more.
  2. seaofgreen

seaofgreen Member

0   0   0

Ok, I'm just curious if someone buys 1k lbs, what type of containers do people transport it in?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.