1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed lead shot in Missouri plus wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am putting together my deliveries to these areas in Missouri as I type. We are delivering to Gateway Gun Club, Springfield/Branson Area and we will also be at the Missouri Fall Handicap. If you have orders in make sure you contact me just in case I have misplaced your info. Also if you are in this area please let me know asap if you would like some clean polished reclaimed lead shot. If you contact me make sure you send me your name, Phone number, email address and place where you would like to pick up. As soon as each of these loads fill up we will schedule a delivery date but they will be within the next two weeks plus we are taking pre-orders for the Missouri Fall Handicap. I have most of these loads sold out so don't hesitate. I only need to fill these loads out and when they are sold out thats it.

As far as the Missouti Fall Handicap I have room to haul 20,000 pounds and I am predicting that I may sell it all in pre-orders.

Price is $32.00 a bag or if you supply containers the price is $1.20 a pound for bulk. Bulk price means I will weigh it out in 100 pound containers and if you want it into smaller containers you would have to supply those containers and fill them. I am not going to fill your 20 oz soda bottles. I do allow 50 cents a bag trade in for good usable empty shot bags. (I allow more if they are filled with lead). I do not want any eagle shot bags as they will not hold 25 pounds and allow me to seal it shut. I will take most all others.

Please send me an email and in the subject line put the location that you would like to pick up lead at. such as "Linn Creek" "Gateway" or Branson.

I also have every model of Downrange Wads available.

Thanks for your time.

leadminer@tvsonline.net

Terry vonSeggern

P.S. All payments must be cash. Plus if you do not pre-order sales tax may need to be added at the Missouri Fall Handicap.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT for Terry

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Delivery to Gateway will be Sept. 10th. I have 8,500 pounds sold on this load and only 4,300 left to sell.

I have 1,400 sold on the Branson load And 11,400 left to sell.

I have plenty left for the Fall Handicap.

We are also taking a load to Memphis Tennessee trap range. 6,000 sold on this load and 6,800 left to sell. As soon as it sells out we will set a day to deliver.

Thanks for your orders.

Terry

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

branson load Is Now At 2500 With 10300 Left To sell

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Branson Load Is Not At 3,500 with 9,300 left To Sell.

Still Have 4,300 Left To Sell On The Load To gateway

6. duckbuster

duckbuster Member

0   0   0

Leadminer when will you be dropping shot off in Le Mars just want to know for scheduling purposes. Thanks Steve

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am coming to St. Louis. How much farther do you want me to come? And how much do you want? Terry

8. Rick Turner

Rick Turner Member

0   0   0

P M Sent

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Here Is what It looks Like. Its As Clean As It gets
    leadminer_2008_220415.jpg

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The Load To Gateway Gun Club Only Has 2,000 Pounds Left To Sell On It. Delivery Is Definately Tuesday The 10Th. I Will Be There From About 5 P.m. Till 9 P.m.

The Load To Branson Area Now Has 5,500 Pounds sold. We Will Also Be Delivering To The KansasCity Area On This Trip.

We Will Also Be Doing Custom Molded Ear Plugs On Our deliveries. Let Me Know Ahead Of Time If Possible.

I Also Have All Models Of Downrange Wads Available But You Must Order Before I Leave Nebraska So I Have The Right One For You.

We Have Future Deluveries To Danville Illinois, Memphis TennesseeBeing Formed Also. I Am Almost Out Of Shot So Hurry And Order

11. renfrow25

renfrow25 Member

0   0   0

Let me know the date you are gonna make the trip to Danville Terry, I wanna make sure I hook up with you then.

rnfro25

12. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks To All My Customers That Bought Up My Entire Loas Of Shot Last Night. An Extra Tha.Ks For Those That Gathered Orders And Those That Helped Me Measure Out Weights . I Am One Tired Dog This Morning. Next Stop. Branson Missouri. Terry

13. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

hello terry. I was one of your customers at gateway yesterday. I only bought a 100 lbs. this is my first time using reclaim. I was amazed at how clean this shot is. everybody I talked to swears by this stuff. so next time through ill be buying more. ok gotta go and start reloading this stuff. thanks terry. rich.

Search tags for this page

recclaimed lead shot at dodge city ks