1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed lead shot in Memphis Tennessee

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We have a delivery of very clean reclaimed lead shot going to the Memphis Tennessee Trap Range. We need to get a full load of 12,800 pounds sold and then we will be setting a date to deliver. So I already have 6,700 pounds spoken for so that only leaves 6,100 pounds left to sell. Price delivered to this area is $1.25 a pound in the bulk. If you want it bagged it is $33.50 a bag. If you order in bulk which is your cheapest way you would need to provide your own containers. If you are between Omaha Nebraska and our route to Memphis we would be willing to make a stop along the way and meet you. Here is a sample of what it looks like.

You will find this to be very excellent reclaimed lead shot. It is ready for your reloader. We run this across very strong magnets and you will have a hard time finding any steel in it at all. Don't hold your breath looking. Just load and shoot it. This is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's.

To order just send me a P.M. on this site or send an email to leadminer@tvsonline.net. Phone is 402-720-6347 but I am busy and its hard to hear the phone over my machinery.

Thanks,

Terry vonSeggern

[​IMG]

2. August1940

August1940 Active Member

0   0   0

I bought some of Terry's shot through the mail. 68 pounds per box, and I am very impressed with the shot.

It is as clean as Terry says it is.

August

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is slowly selling out so I still have some left. 7,700 pounds sold and 5,100 left to sell.Terry

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Only 4000 left to sell on this load. Terry

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Still have 4,000 left to sell then we will schedule a day for delivery. Terry

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I still have lead available on this load but delivery will not be until December as I am starting a reclamation job this week and will be concentrating on getting it done before winter gets here and deliveries will have to wait till this job is done. Thanks for your patience. Terry

8. DC Claygunner

DC Claygunner Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I just bought some from Terry at Missouri and it is very nice. Loads and shoots good. Barry

Search tags for this page

lead shot for sale tn

lead shot in tennessee