1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed lead shot in Kansas Sept. 28, 29, 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The Lead Miner will be delivering excellent polished reclaimed lead shot to Kansas on Sept. 28th, 29th, and 30th. We will be at the Kansas Fall Handicap on the 29th and 30th to sell what we don't deliver on the way. Pre-orders are very much encouraged to make sure we have enough for you. Price is $28.00 per bag or there is a discount for bulk. Raw lead prices are on the rise so buy and save now. We will be traveling from Fremont Nebraska headed to the Kansas State Grounds. Call me for details or questions. 402-720-6347. Evenings are best as I am running reclamation equipment during the day.

If you have never bought my reclaimed lead shot here is a discription. It is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's. There is absolutely no foriegn matter in my shot. My shot has been run accross strong magnets no less than twice. You will have a hard time finding any steel in it at all. Graphite has been added and it has a high polish to it. You will not have any issues with your reloader. this polished shot shoots like new and you will not see any differences in your avarages. Only if you let your head talk to your mind.

Take a look.
    leadminer_2008_220415.jpg

leadminer_2008_220415.jpg

2. schneep

schneep Member

0   0   0

The Leadminer has the best reclaimed shot around.

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks for your pre orders. Still have plenty left. Terry

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We will be making a stop in the Manhattan area if you want to meet us there on our way to the Wichita area. You can come to either place and pick up lead. Still have plenty left. We will make a stop in your area if you have a order of 2,000 pounds or more. These are delivered prices butafter this trip our price will be going up 10 to 15 cents a pound due to raw lead prices that are on the rise. Terry. 402-720-6347 or leadminer@tvsonline.net

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Still have some left to sell. Leaving for Kansas tomorrow. Terry

6. tcouch

tcouch Member

0   0   0

I just puchased some shot from Terry an hour ago, well it was really Nancy. I wanted to say that they are both great people to do business with and I will purchase from them again.

Tim

7. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

When will you be going through Manhattan?

8. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Kcbullets. Sorry we went thru on thursday at 3 PM. Terry

9. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

ok, sorry i missed you

10. talbers

talbers Member

0   0   0

Terry are you by chance the reclaimer that is going to be working at the Lotawana Gun Club?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reclaimed lead shot for sale in kansas