1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed lead shot in Eastern Illinois

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am delivering very clean polished reclaimed lead shot to Danville Illinois very shortly. I also have a stop in Normal Illinois on my way. If you are interested in getting some reclaimed lead shot let me know. I cal haul up to 12,800 pounds on this load and so far I only have 4,800 pounds sold. Price is $1.20 a pound. Minimum stop is 2,00 pounds. If you want less than 2,000 pounds you would need to come to one of my other stops. As soon as this load is sold out I will schedule a delivery day. please send me a P.M. on this site or an email at leadminer@tvsonline.net Terry

2. mrgarym1

mrgarym1 TS Member

0   0   0

When and where are you stopping in Normal, Il.

GARY

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I now have 6,000 pounds sold on this load and 6,800 left to sell. Terry

4. jkortte

jkortte Member

0   0   0

When will you be back in the Effingham IL area?

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have a certain woodcarver in effingham that i like to take care of. Let me see i can call him to see what he has going.

6. tlfriedrich

tlfriedrich TS Member

0   0   0

How is your lead packaged? by what weight? I live in Covington just across state line from Danville and would like to know where in Danville you will stop.

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is sold out and I will be setting a delivery date shortly. Thanks for all your orders. Terry